pardoned-noun
1.a release from the penalty of an offense
2.forgiveness of a serious offense or offender.
The Light-Jesus
John 1:9&12 The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was going to come into the world...But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Challenge...

So, after reading another blog, I decided to participate in a holiday challenge. You can read about this challenge here: http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/2009/11/ragamuffin-soul-30-day-holiday-health-challenge

For this challenge, I have set the following three goals.
Physical: since the evenings are too insane, I'd like to work on getting up to exercise in the morning at least three times a week. My goal is to get in 12 miles a week total. If I did get up early 3 days a week, I could get at least 8-10 miles in the mornings. (Just so we're clear, to work out in the morning, I'd have to be on my feet and moving by 5am.)

Spiritual: Floyd and I are going to start a study on Revelation after Christmas Festival. Until then, I'd like to work on a few memory verses.

Relational: Once the Christmas Festival is over, we definitely need a date night. It's been a few months since we had an official date night, so we're past due.

I'll check back in at least two times a week to prove to myself that I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment