pardoned-noun
1.a release from the penalty of an offense
2.forgiveness of a serious offense or offender.
The Light-Jesus
John 1:9&12 The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was going to come into the world...But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Monday, December 7, 2009

checking in

It's Monday night (I starting typing Tuesday and then realized it wasn't yet)! I'm tired and I have so much to do. I did get on the treadmill last night. I didn't tonight but am hoping to do something in the morning.

If I can get through the next two weeks, things will be much calmer. This week is Christmas Festival and I have to write the Algebra final exam so that it can be modified and accommodated. I also need to make reviews for the students. As much as I hate it, I also need to grade all the quizzes and work that my students have turned in this week. In my class, I have 5 comparative papers, two discussion board posts, and my final paper all do by December 20th!

To top it all off, I'll be 30 next Tuesday. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I'm not sure why. I know nothing will be different, it's just a number. But entering a new decade is kind of fun. After all I've learned in my twenties, I'm sure the thirties will be quite a ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment