pardoned-noun
1.a release from the penalty of an offense
2.forgiveness of a serious offense or offender.
The Light-Jesus
John 1:9&12 The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was going to come into the world...But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What am I thankful for???

Wow, how to narrow it down? I'm thankful for grace, for calm in the storm, for a stable job that gives me some purpose, for having a home and a car and food to eat and an electric bill.

For Floyd and the amazing friendship we have-he's my bff; he makes me laugh all the time, even when I don't want too; he lifts my spirit and stirs my soul when I get to hear him singing praise to my King; he ignores my crazy behavior; he shares in my joy and in my pain; he overlooks my flaws; he loves me as best he can; he loves God and is learning to love Him even more.

For Raegan, she cracks me up with her fancy vocabulary, amazes me with all her stories and creative ideas, touches my heart with her care and concern for others, and blesses me with mom and daughter time.

For Troy, he makes me laugh like nobody else can and doesn't even realize that he's funny, he teaches me patience and perseverance in working through his learning disabilities, he amazes me with his gentle and kind heart, he is a unique guy with so much character.

For Tyler, he makes me laugh because he is a clown and loves to entertain, he makes me feel special because he always wants to hug me and says he loves me at the most random times, he reminds me that time goes by so fast because he's the youngest.

For all 3 children because they all remind me that God makes every person different for a reason. Each one is perfect the way they are. God doesn't make mistakes so every detail in their personality is exactly the way it's suppose to be. I pray that we all remain healthy and live long enough to see how God is going to use all their little idiosyncrasies to benefit His kingdom.

For friends, God has blessed me with so many in the last few years. I cherish each one for different reasons. Just like I was saying about the kids, each friend has a special purpose in my life. I'm not a very good friend because I get busy and lose track of time (hours, days, weeks, and even months or years) yet my friends are still there. They reach out to me and don't let me get too far away. I am so grateful for that because I really do treasure each one. Though I think of them so often, I'm no good at reaching out and staying connected.

For God, He saved me, He forgives me, He builds me up and wants me to be better, He doesn't settle for less than my all, He loves me, He provides for all my needs, He created me, He saved my marriage and my family, He exceeds my expectations, He never fails, He never gives up, He is faithful, He has a plan for me and it is good, He gives me strength, He is.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for you too baby. God only knows where I would be right now were it not for your enduring love and inexhaustible patience. I can promise you one thing - I wouldn't be in a place anywhere near as good without you as I am with you.

    You are the light that keeps me moving forward; the beacon of hope pointing the way through the storms and troubled waters of life. Without your light I am lost in a sea of turmoil, hopelessly wandering for direction and piece.

    I am thankful for you my love. I don't always say it and I don't always show it - but I Love You unceasingly. And I always will.

    ReplyDelete